Agile software engineering is the process to expedite the engineering, design, development, and maintenance of software through a collaborative effort of adaptive planning, evolutionary development, rapid delivery, and continual improvement. The agile process encourages a rapid and flexible response to ever-changing customer needs.
At Rivera Group, we understand the growing need for agile processes to develop high-quality software, improve project management, and reduce program risks and costs. Our capabilities span software applications, web applications, and internal and external websites, while providing the following services:
- Requirements and detailed specifications development
- Software analysis and evaluation
- Application design
- Code development and implementation
- Testing and integration
- Identification and correction of code errors
- Program documentation
- Software maintenance
- Enhancement and modification of existing software
See how Rivera Group uses agile software engineering to develop a program for self-installation for a university-affiliated research center. Learn More >
Tools and Technologies
Our team of software engineers formulate and define specifications and modify and maintain complex applications. We perform these functions using a variety of modern programming languages including:
We also implement database technologies, including Microsoft SQL, to securely store and manage sensitive data.
In addition, we support ad-hoc customer requests to evaluate existing and new software code. Then, our software engineers maintain and improve the applications to exceed the requirements in improved performance, additional capabilities, and lower cost of ownership.
To deliver top-of-the-line software engineering services, we harness the power of agile throughout the full software development life cycle (SDLC). Our team integrates testing during the SDLC to continuously add improvements and correct any errors before delivery.
Our team is experienced in developing applications around the agile engineering process:
- Requirement gathering and analysis. Align business requirements with the software development plan.
- Design. Define the overall application architecture.
- Implementation. Produce coding to build the application based on requirements developed in the first phase.
- Testing. Ensure the product is solving the needs addressed in the requirements and analysis phase.
- Evaluation. Deploy the software to the client and begin maintenance to solve any additional needs.
Benefits and Results
Rivera Group uses agile software engineering to not only meet but to exceed our client’s needs and ensure mission success. While providing these services, Rivera Group offers the following benefits:
- Improve software functionality through code enhancements and modifications
- Develop easy-to-use applications by automating many manual, error-prone processes and improving graphical user interfaces
- Deliver faster ROI by utilizing agile processes to reduce development and deployment time and costs
- Reduce the risk of coding errors and creating vulnerabilities by continuously adding improvements and correcting errors throughout the full software development life cycle
- Sustain changing requirements, even in late development